1. You must wear a mask or face covering of some sort.
2. There will be a limit to the amount of customers allowed in the store.
3. Please come alone or with one other family member.
4. Maintain a distance of two metres from others.
5. Remain at home if you have symptoms associated with Covid or if you have recently travelled.
6. Stagger your visit time as there will likely be long waits. Weekends, sunny days, and noon to 5 are the busiest times.
7. Washrooms will be closed.
8. Above everything else, please remember people are still being infected and dying everyday. Be vigilant while visiting.
Recent Updates – View on Instagram
Thanks for visiting! Kim’s Nature is a family-run garden centre and aquarium store in Markham, Ontario. We specialize in bonsai, orchids, annuals, perennials, succulents and tropical fish.
We started in 1991 as an importer, carrying a small variety of plants such as jasmine, water bamboo, and bonsai trees. But as the years went on, we branched out, carrying increasing varieties of plants and garden-related items for our customers.
We’ve seen the area around us develop from fields to homes, and with that, we’ve met plenty of first-time and expert gardeners. Some of the most enjoyable things we’ve experienced include helping people plant their first marigold, wire their first bonsai tree, and sharing a recipe for a veggie from the Caribbean.
To all our customers: Thanks for taking us this far.
And for our new ones: Can’t wait to see you.
10011 Highway 48 (Markham Road)
We’re on the north-east corner of Major Mackenzie Drive and Highway 48 (Markham Road).
Open seven days a week, including most holidays.
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
From Mississauga and West End:
Take 401 eastbound, north on 404. Exit at Major Mackenzie Drive and head east. Continue east for 10 minutes until intersecting at Highway 48.
From Downtown Toronto:
Take Don Valley Parkway north, continuing north on 404. Exit at Major Mackenzie Drive and head east. Continue east for 10 minutes until intersecting at Highway 48.
From Scarborough and East End:
Take Markham Road north until intersecting at Major Mackenzie Drive. Warning: Markham Road becomes “Main Street” at Highway 7. All the building numbers change. The street then becomes “Highway 48” at 16th Avenue. Just keep heading north to find us.